On April 6, Dan Wright, EyeLook Media’s President/CEO, attended the London Bridge Network – a group that gathered to support local businesses.
This event was held at Winks Eatery downtown London with over 50-60 people in attendance.
Five different entrepreneurs gathered for the panel. The panel consisted of;
- Cecil Shewchuk, the Principal of Shewchuk Consulting
- Pam Bains, a stay-at-home mom who started what would become one of Canada’s top IT support providers, Microcad
- Sarah Prevette, the founder of Sprouter, the world’s first online community providing real-time advice to startups, and the news creator of the website BetaKit
- Taylor Ablitt, the co-founder and CEO of Diply
- Jeff Evans, video game developer and founder of Tiny Titan Studios.
“It was great to catch up with everyone and to network with like-minded people. Hearing their daily entrepreneurial challenges and successes, as always, was very inspirational. It helps me be motivated to continue to grow the firm on the growth trajectory we’re on. I really look forward to the next event.” says Dan Wright.
Next months London Bridge event will be the last one for the season. It will be held on Tuesday May 3, from 5 pm to 7 pm at Winks Eatery. If you have a chance, come and check it out.