If you’re looking for an easy way to engage your customers while increasing product sales and leads, an interactive kiosk might be exactly what your business needs.
Interactive kiosks allow your customer to discover your products and services by using touchscreen technology to captivate and inform them. You’ve probably noticed more and more of these interactive kiosks popping up in hotels, shopping malls, restaurants, transportation hubs and more. There’s an endless amount of ways you can use an interactive kiosk to enrich the customer experience, from allowing your customer to compare different types of car models to letting them build their own burrito bowl.
Different applications of an interactive kiosk:
- Event RSVPs
- Meeting schedules
- Trivia games and other fun applications
You’ll be able to update the information displayed on your interactive kiosk quickly with an integrated content management system (CMS) that we’ll show you exactly how to use. So when you need to update your kiosk with your new summer menu, you’ll be able to do so instantaneously and on all of the kiosks that you choose to update.
Why your business needs an interactive kiosk:
- Save on staff time by answering repetitive questions
- Save on printed materials by frequently updating the kiosk’s content
- Decrease time needed to update things like events, locations, menus, etc.
- Ability to automate content from direct feeds or databases
- Easily connect with customers and send them information by having them enter their email address
- Collect data from customers in the form of surveys
- Allow customers to self-guide their needs and make decisions
- Highly engaging
- Offer accessibility features for the visually & hearing impaired
- Operate 24/7 when staff aren’t around to serve customers
For more information on how an interactive kiosk can help strengthen your business, contact EyeLook Media today!